Tiki Wristbrace: Crochet Steampunk Style Bracelet
- Item #: 4-J112407
- Manufacturer: Vashti Braha
Tiki Wristbrace is a metal free bracelet crochet pattern that works great with new Lotus yarn, or other small amounts of sport weight yarns when crocheted with two strands held together. Or, crochet a Tiki with one strand of a medium weight (worsted weight) yarn. Purple cuff shown is Lotus yarn; silver-gray cuff is 100% silk scrap yarn. No beads, no metal clasps, just pure crochet.
Finished Dimensions: Including clasp, bracelet is 7.5 inches/19 cm long
- Crochet hook: G/7/4.50 mm or size needed to obtain gauge.
- To substitute yarns: Most worsted weight yarns (#4 Medium Weight category), less than 1 ball per color, are great. It also works to crochet with two strands of a sport weight yarn held together.
- Yarns used for this project:
- Purple: DesigningVashti.com Lotus, color Purple Glow.
- Solid gray: Tess Yarns Cascade Silk Worsted Weight, color “charcoal” was used.
- Solid green: Berroco Mica (31% Cotton, 26% Silk, 23% Nylon, 20% Linen; 1.41oz/40g, 108yd/100m), 1 skein #1143 “Green Turbo”
- 2-color: NaturallyCaron Country (75% acrylic, 25% merino wool; 3oz/85g, 185yd/_m), 1 skein each of #0008 “Silver Service” and #0021 “Peacock”
- Skill Level: Intermediate (fancy stitches)