Palmetto Crochet Stitch Wristcuff
- Item #: 4-JNA12106
- Manufacturer: Vashti Braha
After following this pattern you will know (if you didn’t already), a few handy basics for a crochet jeweler’s toolbox:
- How to crochet your own metal-free bracelet clasp
- How to work a Foundation Single Crochet (a.k.a “chainless foundation” or “base single crochet”)
- A way to crochet a cluster of long stitches, called here a Spiky Puff.
Including clasp, Palmetto Cuff is 7.5 inches/19 cm long. Instructions for extending the length to an 8 inch/21cm bracelet are included in Row 6.
Crochet hook: G/7/4.5mm or size needed to obtain gauge.
Yarns: Most medium weight yarns ("worsted weight") are great. Pattern includes space to write in your color decisions.
Here's a stitch video I created for this design, and a few new color combinations:
- Skill Level: Intermediate stitches (Spiky Puffs & Clones Knot)