Jelly Yarn® Super Fine: Black Licorice (Opaque)
- Item #: JY-SF-black
- Manufacturer: Jelly Yarns
Free shipping to all USA addresses. Jelly Yarn® is manufactured in the USA. Your order ships direct from the Pennsylvania warehouse of its creative originator, Kathleen Greco. It's fun to crochet with Jelly Yarn®!
Jelly Yarn® is not like other yarns. It's a vinyl filament. (Yarns are usually spun plies of fibers.) No matter how long you've been crocheting or knitting, Jelly Yarn® is a new experience with even the simplest stitches. It's specially formulated to be pliable with a crochet hook or knitting needle.
Super Fine Jelly Yarn® Yardage and Gauge Facts:
- Each 1.75 ounce ball has 60 yards (55 meters per 50 grams).
- 4" Crochet Gauge: US-F (3.75mm) hook: (sc) 22 sts + 10 rows
- 4" Knit Gauge: US-6 (4mm) needles: (kbl) 28 sts + 64 rows
- Lace Weight yarn category. See Jelly Yarn® Fine, and Jelly Yarn® Bulky for thicker sizes.
Click here for a list of patterns and tips for using Super Fine Jelly Yarn®.