Jelly Yarn® Fine: Honey Gold® (sparkly translucent)
- Item #: JY-F-gold
- Manufacturer: Jelly Yarns
Free shipping to all USA addresses. Jelly Yarn® is manufactured in the USA. Your order ships direct from the Pennsylvania warehouse of its creative originator, Kathleen Greco. It's fun to crochet with Jelly Yarn®!
Jelly Yarn® is not like other yarns. It's a vinyl filament. (Yarns are usually spun plies of fibers.) No matter how long you've been crocheting or knitting, Jelly Yarn® is a new experience with even the simplest stitches. It's specially formulated to be pliable with a crochet hook or knitting needle.
Fine Jelly Yarn® Yardage and Gauge Facts:
- Each 7.05 oz. ball has 85 yards (78 meters per 200 grams).
- 4" Crochet Gauge: US-H (5 mm) hook: (sc) 16 sts + 10 rows
- 4" Knit Gauge: US-6 (4mm) needles: (kbl) 24 sts + 40 rows
- Knit Gauge, Double Strand: US-10.5 (6.5mm) needles: (k) 14 sts + 33 rows
- Fine (Sport) Weight yarn category. See Jelly Yarn® Super Fine, and Jelly Yarn® Bulky for other sizes.
Click here for a list of patterns and tips for using Fine Jelly Yarn®.